I hope this email finds you and your loved ones well.
In good times and especially in tough times like these, we are overwhelmed with gratitude to be working with each one of you. Our wedding clients have always been the backbone of our business and being invited to share in such an emotional, personal celebration is an honor that we always cherish.
With that honor comes responsibility, and we want you to know that we are here for you.
To All Of Our 2020 + 2021 Couples:
If your wedding is postponed, we will transfer your retainer to your new date, if our availability permits. We will also honor your current pricing (this includes couples currently booked in 2020 who may switch to a 2021 date).
Please keep us in the loop if your date is affected, and we will coordinate with you, your venue and other vendors to find a new date that works.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. If you are not working with a wedding planner, consider us your interim wedding planner. I mean it, we're here for you. If you're feeling down, lonely, or just bored, DM us. We have cat videos and dorky memes to share.
Here's what we are doing to keep our team and clients safe:
• As of Monday (and in some cases earlier), every member of our team is practicing at home quarantine for the next 2 weeks. We are fortunate to be able to serve you from home, and are doing are part to help "flatten the curve".
• We partner exclusively with 3 US based labs who are small, family owned businesses, like ours. At this time, everyone is up and running, but at reduced capacity to accommodate social distancing. Like us, all of our labs have are offering their team extended paid illness days and have ramped up their disinfecting procedures beyond CDC guidance. As communities' responses evolve to the situation, orders may be furthered delayed and we will communicate with you individually how it may impact your album, print or cards order.
We’re all in this together, so please follow the federal, state and local guidelines for keeping our communities safe. We hope you and your families stay healthy, and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this extraordinary time.
We are launching 3 photography programs to help out our community:
• With so many people newly out of work (including some of our partners), we want to gift what we're best at & will be offering free outdoor headshot mini sessions for anyone who has been laid off, and also for gig workers such as musicians, actors, models and performers. Stay tuned for a list of dates to come in April.
• We will be hosting pay-what-you-want outdoor mini-sessions in May for couples, families, maternity and more. 50% of proceeds from these sessions will be donated to a fund setup to help out-of-work freelancers. Stay tuned for a list of dates to come in May.
• Lastly, we will be shortly launching steeply discounted online gift cards for "reserve it now, schedule later" full photo sessions. This is a perfect gift for anniversaries, your newly engaged friend or if you're expecting. 50% of proceeds from these sessions will be donated to a fund setup to help out-of-work freelancers. Stay tuned for an email invitation to purchase soon.
Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. <3
Your unwavering support creates space for us to do what we love. We wouldn't be here without you