Focusing on that moment helped that constant anxiety in me, so here is my advice to you.
(1) Focus on right now; focus on what you can do right now and how you can improve yourself right now. We will never know what tomorrow brings, so let us not focus on it.
(2) Let us not worry about the things that are out of our control because it is an unneeded burden on our backs that we don’t have to bear.
(3) Tell your loved ones that you love them before you lose them.
(4) Learn how to do something that you have wanted to learn forever now or learn something new that interests you.
(5) Pick up the Qur'an or talk to your lord.
(6) We have no idea when our time is up, so let us not waste today; take advantage of today, take advantage of the time you have and the life you have because you only realize the value of something when you lose it, and that is a lesson I do not want to learn too late.
May Allah (Swt) keep us all safe and allow us to take the precautions.
“Take advantage of five before five: your youth before your old age,
your health before your illness, your riches before your poverty,
your free time before your work, and your life before your death.”
Prophet Muhammad ﷺ