Follow our steps for home-rolling with your MTS-Roller and watch your skin reap the rewards!
There will be some mild redness, so most people prefer to roll at night and allow this to subside overnight.
curated just for you
1. Pour Isopropyl Alcohol (this can be purchased from the supermarket or pharmacy) over the head of your MTS-Roller and then rinse with hot running water. Gently shake your MTS-Roller dry and leave it in its protective case while you cleanse your skin. Do not seal the case.
2. Double cleanse skin with a pure cleanser (free from nasties) to remove all traces of makeup & dirt and dry with a clean towel. Remember, you are creating micro-channels in your skin – so this is a very important step!
3. Mentally divide the face into sections, eg: forehead, nose, cheeks, mouth area, and neck.
4. Apply the roller onto your skin with the same amount of gentle pressure on the skin throughout, holding it as you would a pen. Select an area and roll repeatedly, using short strokes, back and forth in short bursts, as opposed to long, steady strokes.
Be sure to lift the roller frequently or change direction to avoid the needles re-entering the skin with each stroke in the same place. Move onto the next section once a few short bursts have been completed back & forth – diagonally, up & down, and side to side.
5. The eye area requires slower, deliberate strokes to avoid accidental injury to the eye. Pull the skin below the eye down, so as to position it over the bone. A lighter style of rolling is recommended. Do NOT rollover your eyelids.
6. Apply recommended products/continue with your home care routine but do not apply any conventional skincare or makeup to your skin until the next day.
7. After you have finished your home rolling, rinse with hot running water. (you can pour Isopropyl Alcohol over the head of your MTS-Roller), gently shake your MTS-Roller dry and leave it in its protective case. Do not seal the case until your MTS-Roller is completely dry.