Many of you have received energy healing or have at least heard people talking about it, but do you really understand it and how it works? I have had people ask me if I really believe in it. Well, I would not be doing this kind of work if I did not believe in it.
Most people are aware of our physical anatomy, but are you aware that we also have an energetic anatomy? Our energetic pathways (the Meridians, Chakras, and Aura, just to name a few) are connected to our physical bodies, in fact our physical bodies would not function without our energetic bodies. Everything works as one and flows as one so when one or more of those energetic pathways gets blocked or clogged it affects our physical bodies.
So, how does energy healing work?
Energy healing is a holistic practice that activates the body's subtle energy systems to remove blocks. By breaking through these energetic blocks, the body's inherent ability to heal itself is stimulated. Here are five facts that can clear up any confusion about energy healing:
1. The seven chakras, the energy transmission centers of the body, were first described in ancient Hindu texts. Meridians, the energy superhighways of the body, helped lead traditional Chinese medicine practitioners to develop acupuncture. These ancient cultures used different modalities to stimulate the body's natural ability to heal, but they all recognized the power of internal energy.
2. Energy healing is based on scientific principles. We all learned in high school physics class that matter is made up of molecules. Even something that is solid, such as a table, is vibrating all the time. As humans, we, too, are vibrating. When you say someone has "good vibes," you are really talking about that person's vibrational energy—and happy people tend to vibrate on a higher frequency. Places have vibes too. When you walk into a room in which a fight has just occurred, you may feel a dense energy that makes you want to leave right away. The beach has a light vibe due to the salt (a natural energy cleanser) and moving air. The air at the beach vibrates at a higher frequency as well.
3. Anyone can benefit from energy healing even if you do not believe in it or trust it YET. I would recommend going in with an open mind for maximum benefit. If you are stressed, anxious, or physically drained, an energy healing session can help you relax and feel more balanced. And if you're already feeling good, it's always possible to feel a little better. It is important to find the right practitioner and modality that works for you.
4. Most people have heard of Reiki, but there is in fact 100’s of energy healing modalities that are available. There are many types of energy healers, and you can find them practically everywhere. When you're looking for an energy healer, remember that you have a right to be picky and ask plenty of questions before settling with a practitioner. Ask a friend who's into alternative healing to get a referral for a reputable practitioner. There are many kinds of energy healing, and each one calls on slightly different tools and techniques. Here's a quick list to a few popular ones you'll probably come across:
Sound and Vibrational Healing
Infrared Sauna Treatment
Himalayan Salt Detox Treatment
5. You can maintain your energetic health from home. Just as you shower and brush your teeth every day, you should also be cleansing your energy regularly. Once you visit with an energy healer, keep the good vibes flowing by taking a bath in Epsom or pink Himalayan salts for 20 minutes whenever you start to feel the heaviness creeping back into your body. Smudging, or burning sage around you, can also help clear negativity from your energy field. And finally, high-vibe crystals have their own healing properties that can help give your energy a little boost.
Energy healing does not replace medical doctors but should be an addition to your healthcare, keeping your energetic body clear and flowing you will maintain good health!
In level 1 you will learn about the 10 gifts (clairs) of intuition, reading psychic energy, Psychometry, reading the Auric field, spirit guides – who are they and how do we connect with them, code of ethics, and how to do a reading for someone.
Intuitive Development Level II - 5 Weeks for $140
In level II you will learn about meditation and energy work, 3rd eye development and working with Angelic Energy, automatic writing, manifesting, scrying, out of body experiences, working with animal spirit and spirit, and remote viewing.
Intuitive Development Level III - 4 Weeks for $120
In level III you will learn the fundamentals of Mediumship.