BlackBaud & Course Registration
Please activate your Blackbaud account and complete your child’s 2022-23 Course Request. Course Requests are due no later than March 4th.
Parent/Teacher conferences will be held Wednesday, March 9 and Thursday, March 10th. School releases all grades at 1:00pm, and conferences will begin at 1:30pm. Teachers will be requesting specific conferences with parents of students who are performing below an average level. Conferences are mandatory for students with “D” or “F” grades. Teachers will also offer availability to other families with “C” or above grades as their schedule allows. Please watch for emails from teachers for conference invites!
BMCHS is partnered with the Children’s Cabinet Signs of Suicide (SOS) prevention program to teach students how to identify the symptoms of depression and suicidality in themselves or their friends and encourages help-seeking.
The SOS program will conduct a complimentary on-campus screening for any freshmen currently in health class and with the permission of their parent. Permission slips along with the guidance program will be presented in health classes March 1st and 2nd.
Screenings will be on Tuesday, March 29th on campus. Parents of students in grades 10-12 who would like to have their child screened may do so by contacting the Children’s Cabinet at 775-856-6200.
The SAT is scheduled for Wednesday, March 23 at 8:00am. Please arrive no later than 7:45am to the main gym to receive your seating assignment. Dismissal will be close to 12:15pm depending on when the test is started. Students testing with approved extra time or other accommodations must report to ILC by 7:45am.
Please bring the following on test day:
- Several sharpened No. 2 pencils for multiple choice answer sheets. Please no mechanical pencils.
- Collegeboard approved calculator
- Light snack and water
Please do NOT bring the following to the exam site. They will not be permitted in the exam room:
- Cell phones, digital watches, tablets, or any personal digital assistants.
- Books, compasses, colored pencils, dictionaries, highlighters, or notes.
- Rulers or straightedges
- Scratch paper
- No computers or calculators unless otherwise noted above
- No smart watches or analog watches that beep or have an alarm
- No portable listening or electronic devices
To take a free SAT practice exam, click HERE.
Please submit the following to Jessica Burke
at your earliest convenience, but no later than May 1.
- College or University your child will attend in fall.
- List of all colleges/universities your child was offered acceptance.
- List of scholarships/awards your child received and the dollar amounts.
- Screenshots or forwarded emails/pictures of letters and scholarships are acceptable.
- If you or your senior are a Bishop Manogue legacy who should be honored at Graduation, please complete this form.
Download the BMCHS app on the App Store or Google Play Store by searching "Bishop Manogue Catholic High School" for the most up-to-date calendar of BMCHS events!
Text YES to 87569 to receive important text message updates from BMCHS.