Hey, First name / Biz Owner,
We made some pretty big promises in our last email…
Just to recap:
- Local SEO is the process of optimizing your online presence for your local area so that you can show up for searches like “tire shop near me” or “restaurants in downtown Colorado Springs.”
- Local SEO helps your business occupy more real estate on the search engine results pages (SERPs). (Think Map Pack, Google business listing, and the ten blue links…)
- Local SEO will get you more calls, website visits, and foot traffic to your store.
Now, that all sounds great on paper, but can local SEO really deliver those kinds of results for YOUR business?
Well, it depends.
Local SEO works best for businesses that have a physical location or provide in-person services within a specific region.
Some online service-based businesses like bookkeepers or digital marketing agencies (ahem) can also benefit from local SEO.
BUT you’ll need to be comfortable with sharing some personal information online. (Your home address, for example, if that’s where your business is based.)
However, if you’re a medical provider, trade business, lawyer, accountant, restaurant, etc., local SEO is a MUST.
- 50% of mobile users who conducted a local search visited a store within a day, according to a study by Google.
- Local searches are more likely to lead to a purchase within a day compared to normal searches (18% vs 7%).
- 87% of searchers in 2022 used Google to check out more information about a local business.
If you’re still not convinced, reply to this email with your local SEO questions. We’d love to connect with you!